We are committed to protecting the safety of our clients, clinicians, and office staff. Please click here to read our detailed safety plan. Some highlights of our protocols are described below.
- We have switched many of our clients to visits via telepractice (e.g. Zoom) and are prioritizing in-office clients for whom virtual sessions are not a viable option. Scheduled office visits will be spaced out to allow for proper cleaning between clients and adequate social distancing in common areas.
- We have instituted cleaning and sanitizing protocols for treatment rooms and common areas.
- Our treatment rooms have plexiglass barriers to protect clinicians and clients.
- We ask that clients wait outside until their appointment time to avoid crowding our waiting area.
- Non-vented masks are mandatory in common areas (exceptions apply for young children or for those with medical exemptions).
- Anyone entering the office is required to sanitize their hands upon arrival, and upon request by the clinician.
- Clients will be asked each appointment to fill out a screening questionnaire related to COVID-19 symptoms and other risks.
- If a client is feeling ill, we ask that he/she stays home, and the visit will be switched to an online visit.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon!